The P-II Zone is located in North Delhi and comprises of 8,534 hectares in total. The MPD 2021 subdivides the entire urban area under P-II Zone into 13 Sectors for the purpose of development. Each sector contains multiple land use categories. The sub-city when fully developed will provide housing facilities to over 4.22 Lakh families from all income groups.
Approx 3,235 hectares has been declared as a residential zone with 1,100 hectares comprising existing settlements and the remainder 2,135 hectares proposed for new development.
- Located in North Delhi on the eastern side of NH-1.
- Land mass 40% larger than Dwarka sub-city.
- Near to Yamuna River. Ground water level sufficient to cater to 20L residents for the future needs.
- Three major connecting expressways named as Urban Extension I, II and III (80m, 80m & 100m) originating in this sector and connecting with NH-1, NH-10 (Rohtak Road) and NH-8 intersecting at Narela, Rohini and Dwarka.
- First metro reaching in DMRC Phase-III originating from Mukundpur in P-II to Yamuna Vihar. Additionally Metro Stations have been provisioned in each sector in MPD 2021.
- Mega Exhibition / trade fair on the lines of Pragati Madan near to Sector III. Similarly a mega Amusement Park adjacent to the Exhibition centre.
- Full blown River Front boulevard with Walk Ways and Cycle Paths with a Leisure Park along the river side boundary stretching 11.5 Km.
- Super tall structure buildings provisioned in Sector V and VI with huge City Park. These complexes of tall buildings will also have helipad facilities which will provide direct accessibility to various cities.
- A number of Medical Colleges/ Hospitals, general and Engineering colleges, as many as 135 Schools, along with Sports and Recreation Centres.
- Electrical sub-station, water treatment plant already existing and operational. This will be further expanded to cater to an increased population in this zone.
- This zone is well connected with important Delhi landmarks with CP just 19 km, ISBT 8 KM and Delhi University 8 Km. Not to mention just 20 mins drive to the Airport, 30 minutes to Gurgaon and 40 minutes to Noida.